So these date balls have been quite popular lately and it is super easy, super quick, store great, super healthy, and they are delicious. So I thought I would make them just a little better, add a little cannabis! So in the coconut oil, I just replaced it with some canna-coconut oil, and Voilà a beautifully nutrient dense edible!
Please enjoy responsibly 🙂
PB Choco Bliss Balls ft Mary Jane
- 20 Medium- pitted dates
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 oat flour
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/4 c some kind of CREAMY nut or seed butter
- 1/4 c Canna-Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 c Dried coconut shreds-
1. Put everything in a food processor and process until a dough is formed and all ingredients thoroughly mixed. But do not over mix, it will turn into a paste. If you find it too paste-like, just add a little bit more almond/coconut flour, until desired consistency!
2. Take a spoonful of processed mixture, form into a ball shape and roll that into a bowl with coconut shreds until fully coated.
3. Place in fridge for 30 min